Phoenix Elopement Weddings are a perfect alternative to a Phoenix Justice Of The Peace or Courthouse Wedding. Are you are looking for a quick elopement just to make it legal, or you are tired of all the stress and money?
Call or Text Wedding Officiant Amy at 480-748-9990
Professional Phoenix Wedding Minister Reverend Amy Miller has performed elopement weddings since 2001. Over 2000 wedding performed for couples looking for an easy stress free and private wedding day.
Price $150 Phoenix Justice Of The Peace Alternative
Just make it legal marriage license signing or a short and sweet ceremony with professional wedding minister Reverend Amy
$150 Elopements offered at these two locations
1. South Mountain Trailside
2. Tempe Park Lakeside
Religious or Non Religious Ceremony
Signing and mailing of your license
Share your day with up to 10 guests
Plenty of time for wedding day photos
* Bilingual Spanish Speaking minister available
(You will need your marriage license and two witnesses over the age of 18)
You will love this quick and easy way to get married.
South Mountain Trailside Elopement
Book with these easy steps
1. Obtain your marriage license through the State of Arizona
2. Request your date and location call or text 480-748-9990
3. Make sure you have two witnesses over the age of 18 you may invite up to 10 guests plus the couple
4. Set the date with a $50 non-refundable reservation fee and you have a wedding date!
Phoenix Justice of The Peace Alternative, Just Make it Legal Wedding, Courthouse Wedding Alternative, Phoenix Wedding Minister, Phoenix Wedding Officiant, Desert Botanical Garden Trailside Wedding, Tempe Lakeside Weddings, Affordable Small Wedding